
BIG NEWS! I have just signed my contract to become Marketing Manager Waters & Teas here at Coke in Sydney. I will officially start 5 September, but have a couple of hand-over days before that.
Being a full-time mum is not my thing at the moment. And to be honest, I'm a VERY Desperate Housewife, I can't keep the house tidy nor cook very well (poor Frederik!). So, I'd rather work and we'll look for some help where needed.
The office is located in the heart of the city/harbour (Circular Quay), where all the ferries arrive. The Opera House is a 1-min stroll away from the office and my office will either have views on the harbour or the Botanical Gardens. How cool is that?
2 comments:
CONGRATTTTTTSSSSS !!!!
Anouk, gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe job.
We willen jullie nog bedanken voor het lieve kaartje.
Vele groetjes van de Lagaetjes van Moen.
Post a Comment