Friday, January 18, 2008

Ready for baby ballet


It made me really sad to realize that today was my last ballet session with Juleen. We had our usual babycino after the class and I wasn't sure whether to smile or to cry - so intensely happy with our 2 healthy happy bubbies that are growing much quicker than we can believe - so sad that this is the end of this most beautiful era. But it's also a start of a new beginning - and yes, Monday back to work at Coca-Cola in London, which I am looking forward to. And the arrival of our nanny Gabrielle from New-Zealand, yay!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty in your ballet skirt Juleeni! I wish I was there to give you a big cuddle! Sandra misses you very much and I really want to be there with you and Jasper to watch you both grow..I love you very much and it's important that you know I will always be here for you no matter what! Sweet Anouktje,you are a wonderful mum,so loving and devoted,yet you are still able to maintai your own beautiful identity throughout motherhood. I wish we weren't so far away from eachother! I miss you all terribly (including you too,Papa!). LOVE U XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
I truly wish Gabrielle all the best,ad I hope that she treats "my babies" with the utmost respect and love!!