
Jasper (4.5M old) had his first bottle of formula last night. As much as I didn't feel like breastfeeding the first time around , it's hard to quit my little special moments with Jasper. He didn't like the bottle at all at first and didn't know what to do with it (apart from gagging or playing with it), so a tip for anyone who introduces the bottle late, do it at the night time feed, when he's still half asleep. I am rather forced to stop weaning him, as I've joined bootcamp yesterday, so getting up at 5.30am and a late night feed is a bit of a stretch...

As for Juleen, she is the most adorable girl you can imagine. She is sooooo caring as a person eg. in the morning she's the first to ask ' did you sleep well mama/papa' or if I'm a little tired she will ask ' don't you feel so well mama, maybe have some rest'!?!. She is fully potty trained now and started it all by herself (so another tip for new parents, bribery does not work, they just have to be ready). She is also the sweetest sister with Jasper, always looking after him and making him laugh a lot. I asked my mum and she doesn't have this from me ;-/.The adjustment to London is going pretty smoothly even though she is still referring a lot to friends in Sydney she played with 'yesterday' and some toys/things that are still from/for Dylan (her buddie) and Sandra (nanny) - and 'tomorrow' we're going to Sandra's house and play with Ricky and Dylan.
No comments:
Post a Comment